Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock sights.

Feedback Score

Glock sights.

Whats your favorite sight setup on your Glocks? I am curious as to what all is being used. Just trying to see if there is a general consensus, and what all is available that may have slipped by me. Right now I am running Trijicons on all of mine.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Warren Tactical, plain rear with tritium front. I have them on my G19 & G34.

Feedback Score
    Heinie Slant Pro's.
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Heinie Slant Pro / Straight 8's.

Tried just about everything else on the market and found that the Heinie's worked best *for me*. Been running them on most of my Glocks for the last few years.

Semper Fi
    Jeff

Feedback Score
    I agree with Jeff. Heinies are the way to go.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    had a set of warren tactical carry sights, plain rear / trit front. loved sight pic but top rear edges of the rear sight dug into me while carrying.

have a set of Yost sights on the way for my G19, i'll report once they are on...

Feedback Score
    I had Straight Eights on my Glock. I didn't like them. The newer Slant Pro looks better. I have ordered them to be put on my FN HiPower.

For my Glock, I like Ameriglo "Operator" sights. I like the cut of the rear sight and the light ratios. I don't much care for the name.
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Heinie Race Cut black rear, Heinie tritium front.

If 10-8 would come out with a sight for Glock I would try that.

Jon

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    My favorite are Warren Tactical sights on my IDPA/USPSA/GSSF pistols, plain black rear sight with Dawson .105" wide fiber optic fronts. For carry guns I like Warren night sights yellow dot rear sights w/o white outlines and a green front w/white outline. I use Trijicons on my .357, 10mm and .45 caliber Glocks.

This is my old USPSA Limited gun, a G35 that I sold. Warren rear, Dawson front.

L to R, G31 w/Warren plain rear tritium front, G34 w/Warren rear, .105" Dawson front, G17 w/Sevigny rear, tritium front.

Glock 19 w/Warren 3-dot yellow/green night sights.

Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Man, all of your exotic combinations makes me feel bad about my green front/yellow rear mepros.

Jay

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast