Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Building a couple first aid kits...Need feedback on contents

Feedback Score
    Put $$$ and time into getting training, preferably before you go buying gear/supplies. It's highly likely you will change your lists of "needs" once you have seen how to properly render aid.

Alot of civilians tend to get way too wrapped around the axle about GSWs and blow-out kits.

Feedback Score
    Great thread tagging for later.
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks again for all the input on this project. It's a lot to learn and a lot to collect, but in the end I think it will be time and money well spent.

I'm going to merge the updated contents lists into the first post. We'll loose a bit of the history of how things evolved, but I think it will clean the thread up a bit and make it easier for others to use. From this point forward, the most current list will be in the first post.

Feedback Score

Question Quick Clot

Howdy!

I have been out of the EMS scene for some time and do not have any knowledge of the Quick Clot except what I read here. Is Quick Clot the brand name or generic name for the type of bandage? Is there restrictions in purchasing it? I se it sold on Ebay and wondered if it was a good idea to buy from there as I don't know if it has an expiration date or not.

Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123