Thread: SE Florida area Drills/Practice nights - First Tuesday of every month

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Ive spoken about the drills night in the M4C regional training thread but i figured i would go ahead and say something here as well.

If you own a carbine and you're on this website you need to be coming out to these classes.

I personally enjoy attending simply because it gives me a chance to practice the skills that ive learned over the past year under the watchful eye of Rob, someone that i respect that knows what the hell they're doing.

Its pretty neat to have an opportunity to run the types of drills most of us dream about but cannot due to lack of facilities. Its also really neat to have a chance to analytically assess what works and what doesnt. Every drills night is hosted with a specific purpose and Rob usually does a great job of challenging the students and even himself. Skill level need not apply. For the most part, even the beginners are never left behind as Rob will tailor the class to the students on hand.

Again, i would encourage anyone with a basic interest in running their rifle properly to attend.

The requirements are very simple and the group is quite friendly.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Ive spoken about the drills night in the M4C regional training thread but i figured i would go ahead and say something here as well.
    This now *is* the M4C Regional Training thread for Florida.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Cool beans!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It'd be good to see some AAR photos or some video links.

Keep up the good work.
    Mike Olivella
    Airborne Training Director
    Solkoa, Inc.

www.solkoa.com

Feedback Score
    Sounds like lots of fun. I will be bringing my 12 yr old son to hopefully get him more involved in shooting/learning.
    Do we have directions posted on here somewhere ??

S.M.
    Last edited by sandman99and9; 10-24-09 at 10:40.
    "I'd rather have a Bloody Mary made from the bandage drippings of a dozen Ebola victims than watch BattleField Earth again."

SeriousStudent

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    We're working on some photos and video. I normally take a lot of photos and video at the matches but running the drills doesn't typically leave me much time for pictures.

There's a link to the google map of the range location in the first post. click on "western broward county".

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    There will be plenty of pictures after the next drills night.

Ill even try and get some video. I had a friend of mine out there last month taking pictures and video but hes been so busy he hasnt had a chance to do much of anything.

Hopefully his schedule will free itself up a little and he will be able to regularly provide media for us.