Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need a noveske n4 compareison pic & advice

Feedback Score

i need a noveske n4 compareison pic & advice

hey guys im new here and i have to say what a great site ...anyways down to business i have been looking at noveske's and i cant decide between the n4 light low profile or the recce low profile. Can any one put up a comparison picture of both rifles next to each other preferably as stock as possible. im just not sure if a want a middy... but i hear really good things i light the carbine i just dont like the wielded on flash suppressor can ane one help me out -thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have you checked out the Noveske website? The pictures I would post would be the same ones.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    They honestly look a lot alike.

Feedback Score
    ive been to noveske's site i just cant tell the difference and i want a carbine length gun but really a 1.5 wont bother me if i can take off the flash suppersor. it would be nice just to get a visual comparison from someone who has the rifles next to each other.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    I have the RECCE low pro and wonder how much lighter the 14.5 light low pro carbine is. So you lose 2" of rail and 1.5" of barrel length. How much does that really add up to ?

I guess another factor to consider is that the extra little bit of weight you gain with the recce low pro is farther out so it must handle differently than the 14.5" carbine.

My only complaint about the recce low-pro is that it is a heavy rifle compared to some 7" railed 14.5" carbines I have handled in the past.

Feedback Score
    16" SS RECCE

16" N4

14.5" N4
    All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by og556 View Post
    I have the RECCE low pro and wonder how much lighter the 14.5 light low pro carbine is. So you lose 2" of rail and 1.5" of barrel length. How much does that really add up to ?

I guess another factor to consider is that the extra little bit of weight you gain with the recce low pro is farther out so it must handle differently than the 14.5" carbine.

My only complaint about the recce low-pro is that it is a heavy rifle compared to some 7" railed 14.5" carbines I have handled in the past.

im wondering the same thing... also thanks for the pics

Feedback Score
    Recce lo-pro N4 upper

[IMG][/IMG]

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Do you want a SS barrel, or the N4 barrel? If it were me, I would go with the N4 midlength low profile, and actually, I have gone with that model for myself.

Last edited by Stickman; 10-15-09 at 15:29.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    To those that own both the 14.5" low-pro light carbine and light recce low-pro do you notice much of a weight difference ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast