Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The H&K picture thread...No Compromise!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My Mark 23 and USPF .45 as I posted before if everything goes according to plan I'll have a HK45 and HK45CT! The USP had around 1000 rounds though it the Mark 23 is right around 500 I haven't had a single issue with either one.

"If man does his best what else is there?"
    - George S. Patton

Feedback Score

HK45c

By deehkman at 2011-10-04
    Last edited by deeHKman; 10-15-11 at 21:14.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denali View Post
    Do you really think it a good idea to stack one gun on top of another?
    Absolutely. Better concealment, access, retention.
    P144:1

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    Everybody, who is into HK handguns knows the joke. It's classic now.
    Yeah but I'll bet everyone one at HK wishes we would forget.
    - George S. Patton

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Medicine View Post
    Yeah but I'll bet everyone one at HK wishes we would forget.
    I do not think so. It become "secret handshake" for HK owners. This kind of things actually build brand loyalty. Like viral marketing.

I bet, that when they just found out, the where definitely less than happy. But now, it turned up into something good for brand. What other manufacturer in industry has something similar? Those are kind of things that are not easy to plan and execute by marketing or ad agencies.
    Last edited by montrala; 10-25-11 at 05:06.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    I do not think so. It become "secret handshake" for HK owners. This kind of things actually build brand loyalty. Like viral marketing.

I bet, that when they just found out, the where definitely less than happy. But now, it turned up into something good for brand. What other manufacturer in industry has something similar? Those are kind of things that are not easy to plan and execute by marketing or ad agencies.
    Good way to look at it!
    - George S. Patton

Feedback Score
    Had a local guy make me a holster for the old USP 40C with the HK light attached since I couldn't find one anywhere for this configuration. Set up to be able to run either as a belt rig or on a molle drop leg for use with my chest rig.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    CDNN has HK in Stainless that they sell. Just fyi if anyone is looking. I want a grey one badly. I am hoping to convince someone to sell me theirs **cough**trident**cough** hahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Michael View Post
    CDNN has HK in Stainless that they sell. Just fyi if anyone is looking. I want a grey one badly. I am hoping to convince someone to sell me theirs **cough**trident**cough** hahahah
    I heard that cough

I have started to look bi weekly for an OD grn USPc 40 on GB/HKpro/TOSs and you can count on me giving you the heads up the minute I run across a Urban Grey in the USP40 or USPc 40

Oh yeah, Templar has a brand new beautiful USPc 40 in SS in the EE currently that is priced extremely nice....its tempting me greatly!
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 11-16-11 at 14:12.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yea I have been checking for em too. There is a TAN .45 full sized on GB right now. I saw an OD one a few months ago, but that baby was gone within a couple of days. I can't get any new toys until after Xmas. But I check every day haha. I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast