Thread: The H&K picture thread...No Compromise!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Very cool holster, I'm thinking its a Raven, neat set up with the knife in the back. Can you give us some details? and some more pics?

Thanks. It's not a Raven, but one of my own make - a Secret City Weaponeers K-25. It's an IWB/OWB convertible, with 25 degrees of cant, and interchangeable belt loops that allow the user to switch between IWB and OWB modes, via a phillips head screwdriver. The Coyote/Black holster in that photo is setup in the OWB mode. The knife is just a Gerber LMF II ASEK, which I used to prop the rig up, so it was lying flat on the rubber mat.

Here's the very same model holster, with IWB loops installed:

This is a photo of one I made for FNP-45. I'll post it here, just to show the rear of the holster, so you can see the OWB soft loops, and how they're fastened on the back, with stainless barrel nuts:

Last edited by Seraph; 06-26-11 at 12:59.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...