Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CGSteve View Post
    I have two questions.

Bushmasterfanboy, does the Eagle duty belt require the use of a velcro inner belt and belt keepers? Will the Eagle duty belt fit through the loops on common pants such as jeans?

JC5611, do you happen to know if the HEV is available to non LE? I am in fact LE, but it won't be an agency or work purchase.

Thanks
    CGSteve.....the HEV is available for individual purchase. TT only restricts the sale of the armor to LE, but the HEV carrier is good to go for civilian purchase.

Stay safe

JC

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5611 View Post
    CGSteve.....the HEV is available for individual purchase. TT only restricts the sale of the armor to LE, but the HEV carrier is good to go for civilian purchase.

Stay safe

JC
    Thanks for the quick response. I am going to check out the description on their site, but ask you also since you own and use it.

How does it don and doff? I'd prefer it to don similar to a Point Blank vest like the mil issue. And does it have MOLLE webbing all around?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CGSteve View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I am going to check out the description on their site, but ask you also since you own and use it.

How does it don and doff? I'd prefer it to don similar to a Point Blank vest like the mil issue. And does it have MOLLE webbing all around?
    The molle goes all the way around, plenty of real estate for pouches. I removed the internal cummerbund and set it up so that I can throw it on over my head without opening up the sides and re-cinching everything up. I'm plain clothes, so I like to be able to throw it on quickly if necessary.