Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Showing form 4 on request/demand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    That's fair, and as with the other threads where we've interacted, your responses make some good sense. We certainly don't agree point for point, but I can tell by the softening of your stance that "you'll get the bracelets", that you also don't believe that every person should be checked for mere possession of the SBR, despite them being illegal without the forms.

I do wish you'd drop the "I'm a lawyer, therefore I must be right." schtick though, you are much more compelling when you are using articulated opinions.
    Sage advice, because aren't 50% of attorneys that participate in criminal trials always wrong?
    Sorry.
    I would always cooperate with LE. I'm not hiding anything, if I'm not at fault in the end, why not cooperate.? That being said, if there was an issue my 50% attorney could help me out on the back end.
    Last edited by Hellfire; 11-20-09 at 23:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    Sage advice, because aren't 50% of attorneys that participate in criminal trials always wrong?
    Sorry.
    I would always cooperate with LE. I'm not hiding anything, if I'm not at fault in the end, why not cooperate.? That being said, if there was an issue my 50% attorney could help me out on the back end.
    Watch:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2514885833865#

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    Thank you. I watched the video, and did learn something. I knew that "anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law." but I didn't know the converse was true as well, that anything told to the police that could help your case can not be used. I apologize for my attempt at humor a couple posts up. I still would cooperate with LE however. Only in the instance of being involved in a crime would I not cooperate, and then it still would depend. Look at the recent cases involving Plaxico Burress, and Mike Vick. If they had cooperated fully, their sentences would not have been as severe. I realize they are famous and rich and I am not, but I still believe in cooperating with LE. They perform a dangerous, tough and often thankless job, I'm not going to intentionally make it tougher. If I can help I will. If they ask to see my ID, forms, or anything else, I have nothing to hide.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678