Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: review of all buis systems is needed

Feedback Score

review of all buis systems is needed

i would like a review of all buis systems -pro and con on all like a sticky note posting for people can out the best for their use i.e. like on the arms #40L strengths and weakness /pro and cons

Feedback Score
    I'd like to have a blonde haired, blue eyed nymphomaniac whose father owns an ammunition factory.

What's your point??

Are you volunteering to do it? Will you fund the time and money for people to do it?

Or are you asking a question?? If you are, you need to maybe reconsider how you are writing it...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What Pat said...

The problem with doing such is that the he said, she said bit gets invovled and most peoples needs (or wants, quirks and desires) are different.

I prefer the TROY rear shorter carbines and the KAC 600m for longer guns. (I want to standardzies with KAC's BISII but they have not released it yet...)

I've had bad luck in Afghan with the ARMS#40 series clogging with dust - and I am not alone... And I used a LMT rear with no issues -- but I find it is extra bulk and size for my needs -- if I wear swimming around and hanging off ships in the salt ocean spray I might have a different opinion...
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Feedback Score

ok thxs one reveiw on the arms 40

thxs KevinB for that insight need more from others like this one . thxs

Feedback Score
    Oh, you were asking a qustion?
    Gee, it sounded more like a command........
    Now, if i had known that it was a question. i would have answered, but since you didn't repond....

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat_Rogers View Post
    I'd like to have a blonde haired, blue eyed nymphomaniac whose father owns an ammunition factory.

If she has a brunette sister PM me please

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    BUIS are awefully subjective and what works for one may or may not work for someone else.

I like Troy flipup front and rear on guns with magnified optics because they lock in the up position and the hooded front mates nicely with the rear aperature.

I like the stock FSB and a cut-down carry handle rear on guns with 1x magnified optics (Aimpoint, e.g.) because they are very fast and simple to acquire if they are needed and/or to confirm zero.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by donr101395 View Post
    If she has a brunette sister PM me please

When i find her among all of the chaos, i will!

Feedback Score

Second That

Quote Originally Posted by Pat_Rogers View Post

What's your point??

Are you volunteering to do it? Will you fund the time and money for people to do it?

Or are you asking a question?? If you are, you need to maybe reconsider how you are writing it...
    Pat....Being just over the half-century mark....and thinking that the nympho woul dkill me trying to keep up...nonetheless, I second that!

Feedback Score
    Hey, it's my goal to keep good people smiling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast