Thread: old style lancer mags $6.99

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)

old style lancer mags $6.99

be sure to view processing info, closed until August 29

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-29...-magazine.aspx
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Profile'.'PK_Profile' in database 'targetsportsusa' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Profile'.'PK_Profile' in database 'targetsportsusa' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Profile'.'PK_Profile' in database 'targetsportsusa' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.]
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1950522
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4856715
    System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194
    System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +1121
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +200
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +954
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +175
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +137
    AspDotNetStorefront.ASPDNSFProfileProvider.SetProperty(String username, Int32 uniqueID, Boolean isAuthenticated, String pname, String pvalue) +769
    AspDotNetStorefront.ASPDNSFProfileProvider.SetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyValueCollection settingsPropertyValues) +272
    System.Configuration.SettingsBase.SaveCore() +375
    System.Configuration.SettingsBase.Save() +93
    System.Web.Profile.ProfileBase.SaveWithAssert() +31
    System.Web.Profile.ProfileBase.Save() +63
    System.Web.Profile.ProfileModule.OnLeave(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +8789696
    System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5446; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5420
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Never used one can anyone who has post some opinions on reliability and durability?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When I bought my LMT a couple years back, I got 5 of these free with the rifle. At that time I had never heard of them. Ive used them now two years and I absolutely love them. They really are nice mags, imo. Never had nary a problem, matter of fact.
    These mags recently were redesigned, and the new ones look great too, and from what Ive read the consensus is people recommend them them more often than not. I do plan on buying more, btw.

Feedback Score
    I bought 10 of these last month and tested them all with a full mag each and saw no FTF or double feeds. Of course that's not a very extensive test but it gave me the idea that they're worth continued use until I can prove otherwise.

Note that the ones TargetSports is selling are actually packaged as regular Lancer L5 magazines; there are no markings or indications of it being Bushmaster at all. These also have the most recent follower updates in them (not anti-tilt...get AWM's for that)

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-294...-magazine.aspx

website is back up but closed until August 29th.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

Feedback Score
    shows $10 shipping for me to Atlanta
    DDM4v5 Eotech 512

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phila PD View Post
    Never used one can anyone who has post some opinions on reliability and durability?
    The few times I've seen them they were being run by people ALSO shooting Steel Cased ammo.... So hard to pin the problems on the mags.

I wouldn't touch them.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    I've never had any issues with them. I prefer Pmags but couldn't pass up the deal for range mags, especially considering I was gonna pick up the DSG 10 pack of USGI for $15 more at the time anyways.