Thread: UDE themed rifles

Feedback Score

UDE themed rifles

Any body have a picture of a UDE themed rifle? I know it sounds lame.. but is it only limited to CTR stock, MOE grip , FUG and xtm rail covers?

what mag do you use with it? FDE?
    www.cpra.ph
    Cebu Pistol and Rifle Association

Feedback Score
    Here's mine with some foliage green and od XTM covers thrown in to get an ACU effect going. The trigger just came in the mail so that's going in tonight. I slapped in an OD pmag because that's the closest one I had laying around for the pic.

Last edited by snoopaloop; 06-01-09 at 09:32.

Feedback Score
    iv never seen ude up close. just pix. is it greenish? looks kinda greyish.

so it matches OD better than FDE right? I have an aimpoint ML2. I assume FDE rubber jacket doesn't match ?
    www.cpra.ph

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    One of my work guns is a LMT 10.5 that I have setup in UDE. It has an appearance of a grey-ish tint to it. Larue said it was a mix of Foliage and FDE. I'm really a fan of the color and I'll keep my fingers crossed for some UDE Pmags.

I just use black Pmags in mine and it looks sharp to me but it's not really for looks (at least that's what I say to keep my man card).

I'll try to get some pics of it tonight after shift. The best way to describe it is a grey-ish cross between a brown and a light green. Probably my favorite color other than traditional black.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceriley View Post
    iv never seen ude up close. just pix. is it greenish? looks kinda greyish.

so it matches OD better than FDE right? I have an aimpoint ML2. I assume FDE rubber jacket doesn't match ?
    Yeah it's light grey, maybe with the slightest hint of green. Depending on the light I could barely tell between UDE and Foliage when I was bedazzling the rail. If you look at my rail behind the lights the colors go UDE, Foliage, and OD.
    Last edited by snoopaloop; 06-01-09 at 09:59.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATcop1911 View Post
    One of my work guns is a LMT 10.5 that I have setup in UDE. It has an appearance of a grey-ish tint to it. Larue said it was a mix of Foliage and FDE. I'm really a fan of the color and I'll keep my fingers crossed for some UDE Pmags.

I just use black Pmags in mine and it looks sharp to me but it's not really for looks (at least that's what I say to keep my man card).

I'll try to get some pics of it tonight after shift. The best way to describe it is a grey-ish cross between a brown and a light green. Probably my favorite color other than traditional black.

if you could post the pix thanks. ... so it's more green. never really been a fan of green but i'll wait for your pix
    www.cpra.ph

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceriley View Post
    if you could post the pix thanks. ... so it's more green. never really been a fan of green but i'll wait for your pix
    I would say more grey with a brown tint than green. It only have a greenish tint in certain lighting or when placed against a green background.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    an outdoor pix would look right.
    www.cpra.ph

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It's more gray than anything else, with a strong hint of foliage. Black P-mags or the old stand by mil. Quite honestly I like it because it's different, nothing more, nothing less. The fourth one down in the link is UDE. In that pic it resembles the foliage above it quite a bit.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=27882
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"