Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: GO SHOOT THE GUN!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCross View Post
    The more people on the AR bandwagon the better (even the safe queens). They have skin in the game and hopefully would stand up and be counted.

Actually I'm wondering which company is coming out with a FUDD approved AR version to get them on our side as well. Not likely but would cut down on the "I am a gun owner (single shot shotgun etc) and I think large cap mag bans, AWB etc are great crap"... Really pisses me off.

Back on topic. Shoot it, shoot it some more, remember you might have to lug this thing around etc and go minimal. YMMV
    I like that...safe queens. That would sum up my neighbor perfect. Some collectible rifles that he refuses to shoot. My problem with my neighbor..total fudd...owns a rare collection, but then is in full support of the restrictions. Dude...take one of your lesser rifles out and shoot it. See why we enjoy our sport. See what it is that we like. Then you can voice your opinion and I wont tell everyone about your flexable nozzle for a neck.
    Date: June 9, 1776
    Objects of the most stupendous magnitude, and measure in which the lives and liberties of millions yet unborn are intimately interested, are now before us. We are in the very midst of a revolution the most complete, unexpected and remarkable of any in the history of nations.

http://m.ruvr.ru/data/2012/09/28/1287679312/4Military.jpg

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo2304 View Post
    The whole point of this thread was to suggest that instead of buying a gun and a shit ton of accessories that may or may not work for you, go shoot the gun as-is THEN find out what needs to be changed.
    For those of us who have been shooting awhile, most of us know "what we like" and can probably decide that certain things will be changed out. But in general I agree with the premise of the statement, regardless that the OP is long gone.

But even getting a new rifle / handgun / etc and planning to change something out, I ALWAYS shoot my new weapon stock, as they came out of the box (except for a bolt gun without irons in need of a scope... ). Reason being I see so many threads where someone has changed several things on a new weapon and then has issues at the range... Is it the weapon or a modification issue? Now if you have to send it back to the manufacturer, you've got to take all that stuff off... What a PITA...

JMO, people are free to do what they want.
    Last edited by RHINOWSO; 04-25-13 at 17:21.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627