Thread: Which LWRC rifle?

Feedback Score

Which LWRC rifle?

What models are recommended. Looking for accuracy in a 16" barrel. Are they all mid length?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    There is a member here named markm, he'll recommend one for ya.....

Is your heart set on an LWRC? I would think for sheer accuracy they may not be the best choice....vs a Noveske "recce" ( like this one http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin...status=&title=) or another high quality DI SS barreled gun in the same price range....
    Last edited by Split66; 04-26-13 at 10:27. Reason: to add das link
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ2zEv1ukzyH_aeFG6-amwPk7CUBz7b4URcTQ8lFFl-LOLSDkQ

"BRD, much like the Wutang clan, is nothing to f@ck with"

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    For accuracy, look into Noveske, BCM stainless uppers, or Centurion Arms. (Not necessarily in that order.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Vickers View Post
    It is a cheap Airsoft quality Eotech half ass knockoff- I just had a student with one in a basic class about a month ago and it laid down faster than a cheap hooker

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    It's only a matter of time.

I would follow Split66's advice, if you are looking for accuracy a good DI gun has a greater chance of accuracy.

If you want to go with a Piston design i wold look at the PWS rifles, they have been exceptionally accurate for a piston and they dont have as much recoil impulse as the LWRC's do in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    There is a member here named markm, he'll recommend one for ya.....

Is your heart set on an LWRC? I would think for sheer accuracy they may not be the best choice....vs a Noveske "recce" or another high quality DI SS barreled gun...
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 04-26-13 at 10:11.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Mark it's been like 3 minutes.......WTF....I'm having the boys wheel it out....
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ2zEv1ukzyH_aeFG6-amwPk7CUBz7b4URcTQ8lFFl-LOLSDkQ

"BRD, much like the Wutang clan, is nothing to f@ck with"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sammage View Post
    For accuracy, look into Noveske, BCM stainless uppers, or Centurion Arms. (Not necessarily in that order.)
    Got one (Recon) and you are right. Looking to add an LWRC.
    Last edited by Bowhunter2001; 04-26-13 at 11:30. Reason: Add

Feedback Score
    You might want to wait for the IC models to arrive, especially the SPR since that particular model has a long handguard which will allow for better mounting of a quality bipod. In addition to that all IC models have a monolithic rail which is a plus for mounting scopes and optics.

If you have any questions about the quality of LWRCi products simply look at Larry Vicker's Ask The SME sub forum or take a quick peak at SMGLee's Shot Show 2013 LWRCi thread. I used to think their products were garbage and while I don't own any of their rifles, I've definitely become convinced by people outside of the company and its forum that these guns are definitely a good pick. They just seem a little pricey to me.
    Last edited by Hwikek; 04-26-13 at 11:32. Reason: "Smart"phone
    Yes, I like pretty ponies.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think the best ones would be a centurian arms Recce upper or a noveske one. If you are willing to deal with the weight the noveske in barrel in the Vltor monolithic upper is very nice. If not the centurian rail on thier Recce upper is great.

I would put either upper on a KAC lower.

Yes I did not recommend a lwrci, and I won't. Either option I gave is better, and still on an ambi lower. I have a lwrci m6a2 upper. It is the single worst AR purchase I have made and has been a total pos. for me and my upper their customer service also sucked.