Thread: Raven Folder Pouch

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Raven Folder Pouch

I had Raven Concealment make up a couple of custom pouches for my pocket knives, an Emerson Mini-commander and an HD7.

I started this project because i normally carry my knife in my right front jeans pocket, but when I use an OWB holster (especially big ones like the raven), I can't access my knife. I also didn't want to have the knives redrilled for left hand carry. So I needed a way to carry my right-handed knife on my left side. the answer was this:

It's the same size as the mag carriers and uses the same clips and rivets, so i can bolt them together. I'll probably bolt it to my 1911 mag pouch. If I carry the pistol, I'll want a spare mag, and I'll need my knife on my left side. If I carry IWB, then i can put the unaltered knife back in my right front pocket
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    Very cool! I carry a folder on belt on the weak side as well. I have problems with drawing a knife from my front pocket with an OWB holster constantly.

Looks like Raven did excellent work.