Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    very informative......... no doubt.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Updated the class picture on pg. 1...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTTE View Post
    Hrm.. I'd say that the quality of information is very high compared to other sites. There's less of a 'only my opinion matters you stupid plebe' attitude in that you can ask a question, get high quality answers (instead of ridicule) and if you ask questions about those answers, people will actually respond instead of react.

So far I've learned a lot from reading and look forward to learning more.
    I came over from another popular AR site because of Seth Harness, but stayed because of the same reasons. less BS to wade thru and put with. Lots of folks out there with opinions but no real world knowledge, unlike here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The other AR sites are being flooded with noobies and welchers. I understand that times are very tough, but have some dignity when you make a deal, don't run off and hide. Not to mention the closet commandos/mall ninjas that know everything.
    Because Life is NOT a REHEARSAL-CRTC

Feedback Score
    [*]Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.
    I applaud this line of thinking.
    “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” -Lao Tzu

http://quibphotography.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12