Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody else seen one of these Tesla "Cyber Trucks" on the road?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Anybody else seen one of these Tesla "Cyber Trucks" on the road?

Good god they're awful to look at. I'm actually mad at Tesla for putting these eyesores on the road. It almost causes me physical pain to see them. Ugliest car ever made by far. There's a guy around this area who owns like 3 or 4 DeLoreans, see 'em driving around every once in a while, those are the only Stainless steel cars I like to see on the road.

Feedback Score
    Status symbol. If they looked like the average truck there would be little reason to own one.

Feedback Score
    I drive by the plant several times a week. They have been road testing them around the area for about a year now. Get stuck behind one in traffic and you almost want to gouge your own eyes out.
    "It appears that the murder rate inside prisons is ten times higher than that outside prisons. It must be due to all those Kalashnikov rifles that are issued to prisoners upon their incarceration."
    Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It’s the current generations version of the Pontic Aztec

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    It’s the current generations version of the Pontic Aztec
    Oh yeah, those were fugly.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes, they always seem to come standard from the factory with an arsehole driver that doesn’t pay attention, is a selfish douche and drives like a moron. Go figure.

They remind me of the future depictions of cars in films from the 80’s, I think if you watch Total Recall and judge dredd you’ll see the design inspiration…
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Yup, I've seen them on the road and at some car meets. Not my cup of tea. I do wonder how other cars will fare in collisions with the Cyber truck.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Yes, they always seem to come standard from the factory with an arsehole driver that doesn’t pay attention, is a selfish douche and drives like a moron. Go figure.

They remind me of the future depictions of cars in films from the 80’s, I think if you watch Total Recall and judge dredd you’ll see the design inspiration…
    Yep, I've noticed that with all Teslas, they've firmly grasped the top spot for asshole drivers from BMW.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Yep, I've noticed that with all Teslas, they've firmly grasped the top spot for asshole drivers from BMW.
    You are wrong, sir. Simple volume has cemented BMW’s place at the top of that pile.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Saw one Friday, west bound on 60 near Gilbert/Mesa. It is definitely an unusual profile, almost like a real life ‘80’s arcade graphic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast