Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker Carlson’s decline into irrelevance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    It could be just me but I find so many of the big voices on our side a bit tiring because for decades they've pointed out problems at the people causing them but done exactly f***all to actually stop them. Limbaugh, Beck, Wilkow, and Carlson make noise--informative noise, but noise because it has been without action and outcomes. Stuff isn't even slowing down anymore from them having pointed it out because it has had no teeth. For some reason one side gets outraged at even the smallest of things pertaining to often large targets and their outrage and exposition of the thing they dislike gets whatever they want changed to change. I've just gotten tired of listening and watching and maybe I'm not the only one. At least if I mind my own business and work on what I can get my own hands on at least that does something. They care enough to do research, have guests, and make a big production but even though they have money and connections and resources they haven't gotten anything done.
    Last edited by yellowfin; 05-05-24 at 20:07.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfin View Post
    It could be just me but I find so many of the big voices on our side a bit tiring because for decades they've pointed out problems at the people causing them but done exactly f***all to actually stop them. Limbaugh, Beck, Wilkow, and Carlson make noise--informative noise, but noise because it has been without action and outcomes. Stuff isn't even slowing down anymore from them having pointed it out because it has had no teeth. For some reason one side gets outraged at even the smallest of things pertaining to often large targets and their outrage and exposition of the thing they dislike gets whatever they want changed to change. I've just gotten tired of listening and watching and maybe I'm not the only one. At least if I mind my own business and work on what I can get my own hands on at least that does something. They care enough to do research, have guests, and make a big production but even though they have money and connections and resources they haven't gotten anything done.
    Playing the devil’s advocate, citizens should be getting things done, not them. You get what you pay for.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Kinda where I'm at. I've always gotten a "controlled opposition" vibe from Tucker, and occasionally the same from Alex Jones.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    The Trump campaign and Republican National Committee is looking to sign up 100,000 attorneys and volunteers to be trained in battleground states as part of the Election Integrity project to monitor November’s election. Would be a good opportunity to get involved in the process, make political connections and do something.

Your location shows Pennsylvania which is considered a battleground state. Have you signed up?
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-06-24 at 09:23.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Meh, he’s better than Ellen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12