Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson’s decline into irrelevance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And push him further into irrelevance and crack-pot land.

Tucker was at his best when he was about to take the safety off his AK and put the smack-down on an Iraqi who was getting too spicy during a fueling stop. We need that Tucker back. Right now he is only useful as to being able to out-cackle Kamala when it comes to laughing.

Interventionism is popular and there are always a substantial number of American citizens yearning to go get involved. Getting them funding to make it happen would be quite popular with several demographics.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    CNN and MSNBC would shove a hot soldering iron up their Arse for 50M views of anything.

Tucker's just fine.

Feedback Score
    Tucker's Twitter show is declining into irrelevance at 50 million views? hmmmmmm....

Business Insider had early-on characterized Tucker's Twitter show 26 million views as "strong ratings" but had declined to only 3.8 million. Today, Tucker's detractors are celebrating his decline into "irrelevance" at 50 million views. LOL

-----

The famous conservative television personality launched a new show, Tucker on Twitter, which debuted in June with what appeared to be strong ratings. His first show garnered more than 26 million "video views," a Twitter metric that counts a view as anyone who watches a video for more than 2 seconds.

It's not the most reliable metric for the popularity of a show since many people might just be scrolling past it. But whatever the faults of the metric, it has declined significantly over the course of his last eight shows. His most recent show, for instance, only got 3.8 million video views.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...-launch-2023-7

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    For the "non-readers"...

most attracting 10-30 million views. Additionally, this metric, which counts views regardless of viewing duration and even includes autoplays occurring in newsfeeds, does not tell us how long or in what ways most viewers actually engaged with these episodes.
    Basically a 4-10x decline and increasing. I expect him to move into full Art Bell mode soon.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    CNN and MSNBC would shove a hot soldering iron up their Arse for 50M views of anything.

Tucker's just fine.
    TV ratings and Twitter view metrics aren't the same, but yes, Tucker is doing well. Not every episode is going to be a 200+ million Putin interview, but just last week Tucker's #98 show is already more than 50 million views. Plus he's involved in a myriad of media, from Apple Podcasts to his subscription Tucker Carlson Network. Like him or hate him... but the suggestion that Tucker is declining into irrelevance is on par with low-IQ Trump critics.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-05-24 at 11:58.

Feedback Score
    I can't stand where he has gone.

But at 50 million viewers, he is doing just fine.

Feedback Score
    The other way to look at it is that it seems like Fox News isn’t hurting from him leaving.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I can't stand where he has gone.

But at 50 million viewers, he is doing just fine.
    He's gone in directions and positions that's had me lose much interest and respect for him, but he's killing it out there with his followers.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I'm under 40 and I don't think I've watched any network for news since Trump was elected. The internet and independent journalism it contains is so much better, its objective and it calls out the wrong on all sides. Fox, MSNBC or CNN are as relevant today as Bill Ruger's thoughts on gun control. Tucker has just been pushed into a place where there is now more competition, and people asking better questions.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hank, you owe it to yourself to hold your nose & watch the first 10-15 mins of ABC nightly news 1-2 times a week simply to see what the masses are being spoon fed & understand what's in their noggin...my mom thinks muir preaches the gospel at 5:30 & if he doesn't mention a topic, it's simply crazy foil talk.

Propaganda clown show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast