Thread: Tucker Carlson’s decline into irrelevance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Hank, you owe it to yourself to hold your nose & watch the first 10-15 mins of ABC nightly news 1-2 times a week simply to see what the masses are being spoon fed & understand what's in their noggin...my mom thinks muir preaches the gospel at 5:30 & if he doesn't mention a topic, it's simply crazy foil talk.

Propaganda clown show.
    LOL,yup David always opens up with "Breaking News" & we have a lot to get to tonight!! I know it's all horsecrap but we do watch it once in a while, more often when the weather is crappy in other parts of the country, kinda sad all these tornados/storms are wiping out some areas! Anyway, both my wife and I were always big Tucker fans when he was still on Fox even then I would think WTF/really/Hmmmm I'll have to look into that, LOL I watch some of his stuff on Instagram but refuse to pay for anything news/TV related, I cut my cable a long time ago. There are plenty of places where you can get relevant info/news.

Feedback Score
    Fox news gets less than 2million views with hundreds of employees to make it happen. Tucker gets 50 million views as a one man show and is endangered of being irrelevant?

Lol
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It looks like shilbot is back with another kneepad based interview with Russian uber-fascist and all around scumbag Alexander Dugin. This guy is so delusional and psycho he has managed to cherry pick many of the worst aspects of Communism and Nazism for his personal satanic philosophy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/putins...lson-interview
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    It looks like shilbot is back with another kneepad based interview with Russian uber-fascist and all around scumbag Alexander Dugin. This guy is so delusional and psycho he has managed to cherry pick many of the worst aspects of Communism and Nazism for his personal satanic philosophy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/putins...lson-interview
    Leftists hate Dugin. Personally i need to know what others think.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Leftists hate Dugin. Personally i need to know what others think.
    Anyone who's not Russian should hate him, or at least his ideas.

Dugin disapproves of liberalism and the West, particularly US hegemony.[14] He asserts: "We are on the side of Stalin and the Soviet Union".[45] He describes himself as being a conservative: "We, conservatives, want a strong, solid state, want order and healthy family, positive values, the reinforcing of the importance of religion and the Church in society". He adds: "We want patriotic radio, TV, patriotic experts, patriotic clubs. We want the media that expresses national interests".[46]

According to political scientist Marlène Laruelle, the thinking of Dugin, main manufacturer of a fascism à-la-russe, could be described as a series of concentric circles, with far-right ideologies underpinned by different political and philosophical traditions (Esoteric Nazism, Traditionalism/Perennialism, the German Conservative Revolution and the European New Right) at its backbone.[47]

Dugin adapts Martin Heidegger's notion of Dasein (Existence) and transforms it into a geo–philosophical concept.[48] According to Dugin, the forces of liberal and capitalist Western civilization represent what the ancient Greeks called ὕβρις (hubris), "the essential form of titanism" (the anti-ideal form), which opposes Heaven ("the ideal form—in terms of space, time, being"). In other words, the West would summarize "the revolt of the Earth against Heaven". To what he calls the West's "atomizing" universalism, Dugin contrasts an apophatic universalism, expressed in the political idea of "empire".[48] Values of democracy, human rights and individualism are considered by him not to be universal but uniquely Western.[49]
    According to Marlene Laruelle, Dugin's adherence to the Old Believers allows him to stand between Paganism and Orthodox Christianity without formally adopting either of them. His choice is not paradoxical, since, according to him—in the wake of René Guénon—Russian Orthodoxy and especially the Old Believers have preserved an esoteric and initiatory character which was utterly lost in Western Christianity. As such, the Russian Orthodox tradition may be merged with Neopaganism and may host "Neopaganism's nationalist force, which anchors it in the Russian soil, and separates it from the two other Christian confessions".[70]
    Lifted straight from his Wiki page, but fitting what I've seen else where as well. Bottom line, he's the Russian equivalent of a neo-Pagan white supremacist or Neo-Nazi. Some of his views aren't necessarily a problem, but his ideas don't involve peaceful coexistence, but Russian domination.

I don't follow Tucker, but a podcast/radio program I do listen to talked about his interview with Rev. Munther Isaac. Their take was far less than positive. Not the program in question (That's Understanding the Times with Jan Merkel), but this article out of Israel covers many of their issues:

https://jewishinsider.com/2024/04/pa...el-christians/

Funny how they were just fine with Tucker for being critical of Ukraine, but suddenly noticed problems with him when he ended up on the wrong side of an issue they care about. Bottom line, he seems to pretty consistently give a platform for leaders of groups opposed to our interests, and depict them as perfectly reasonable. I'm not sure if he's fallen victim to the mind virus of "The US Government sucks, so anyone opposed to the US government must be OK!" or if he just realized he can lean into sensationalist journalism to make a buck, but it's getting pretty tiresome.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    As far as who Tucker interviews... it's an eclectic list of politicians both far right and left, world leaders, entertainers, crackpots, alien hoaxers and others, both American and from around the globe including people like Trump, Ice Cube, Ramaswamy, Col Douglas McGregor, Santiago Abascal, RFK, Majorie Green, Viktor Orbán, David Grusch, Putin, Kid Rock, Javier Milei, on and on... oh and not to leave out M4C's favorite shooter, Kyle Rittenhouse.

Two things should be obvious regardless if someone likes or hates Tucker. It's foolish to attempt to pigeonhole Tucker based on who he interviews, as is the notion that he is able to get interviews with global players as someone 'irrelevant' in media.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-09-24 at 11:59.