Quote Originally Posted by shadowspirit View Post
Thank you for the constructive criticism.

I heard good things about SOLGW as well. OTOH, I heard they use Ballistic Advantage barrels which aren't popular in the AR community. I don't recall reading anything specific, though.

That 56gr ammo going transonic around 650m fired from a 12.5" barrel is impressive. I wouldn't have guessed that far.
BA tends to be good by most accounts, they're not niche or gucci but many people are very happy with them. Its not worth getting too wrapped up in who produces what IMO, because many of the more respected manufacturers will hold their own tolerances so its not as simple as "they're all produced by XYZ company so they're all the same."

grizzman is right though, the more answers you provide, the more informed other members can make their responses. Many of the more helpful people here will take the time to tailor their recommendations to be of the most benefit, but you do have to answer their questions for that to happen. Otherwise, you might as well just make a poll on social media and get worthless responses full of opinion and no substance.