Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Considering one of two carbines

Feedback Score
    I think a lot of us need a stiff drink after going through this thread. Also, what's the over/under they are going to ask about PSA next?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    It's sort of funny seeing folks complaining about the thread getting dragged out this long when they themselves are to blame. If participants had simply chosen from the two options the TC had asked about to begin with, (because both of those are obviously the two he was actually interested in) then the thread would have most likely been long since settled by now.

Going on that simple logic, I'm going to provide an answer which will hopefully satisfy the TC...

Personally, I would go with the S&W Volunteer XV over the FN15 Basic Carbine for the simple reason that the specific model of S&W offers more for the price than the FN.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo40 View Post
    It's sort of funny seeing folks complaining about the thread getting dragged out this long when they themselves are to blame. If participants had simply chosen from the two options the TC had asked about to begin with, (because both of those are obviously the two he was actually interested in) then the thread would have most likely been long since settled by now.

Going on that simple logic, I'm going to provide an answer which will hopefully satisfy the TC...

Personally, I would go with the S&W Volunteer XV over the FN15 Basic Carbine for the simple reason that the specific model of S&W offers more for the price than the FN.
    You must be new here, these types of threads always drag out to 20+ pages.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    OnLy cOLt is guD, aLl uTheRs Ar StoOpiD.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    $850 for a used 6920 at AimSurplus:

https://aimsurplus.com/products/leo-...15-rifle-black

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213