Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You Can't Arrest Me...I'm A Professor...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    doubled
    Last edited by Averageman; 05-05-24 at 15:33.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It's funny to me that it's always Hitler, never Pol Pot, Stalin, Lenin or any of the many other Communists, it's always Hitler.
    Because Hitler has become less of a historical figure, and more of a politically acceptable, secular Satan. Most of 'em couldn't tell you anything about the rest, but Hitler/Fascist is the current set of buzzwords for the ultimate insult among the far left.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I used to walk by the Aid Station on my way to S-2. Sometimes you would wade through the sick call line to get there.
    I overheard a Soldier one time say "I can't have the Clap, I'm married." as I passed through the line.
    Denial or incredulity, I wonder. It would be a shitty way to discover infidelity.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Denial or incredulity, I wonder. It would be a shitty way to discover infidelity.
    Was for Him.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Because Hitler has become less of a historical figure, and more of a politically acceptable, secular Satan. Most of 'em couldn't tell you anything about the rest, but Hitler/Fascist is the current set of buzzwords for the ultimate insult among the far left.
    Or could it be that all the others are Communists and we don't want to talk smack about our Home Team?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Or could it be that all the others are Communists and we don't want to talk smack about our Home Team?
    That's more of an explanation of the how and why Hitler was elevated to his current status, rather than the others.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123