Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
Sorry to hear bro. I lost my wife that way.

There are some studies that show Ivermectin as a potential anticancer drug that suppresses mestasis and a bunch of other things. I wish I knew of this before I lost my wife. Might be worth a shot.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...43661820315152

2.7. Respiratory system cancer
Nasopharyngeal carcinoma is a malignant tumor derived from epithelial cells of the nasopharyngeal mucosa. The incidence is obviously regional and familial, and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) infection is closely related [68]. In a study that screened drugs for the treatment of nasopharyngeal cancer, IVM significantly inhibited the development of nasopharyngeal carcinoma in nude mice at doses that were not toxic to normal thymocytes [69]. In addition, IVM also had a cytotoxic effect on a variety of nasopharyngeal cancer cells in vitro, and the mechanism is related to the reduction of PAK1 kinase activity to inhibit the MAPK pathway.

Lung cancer has the highest morbidity and mortality among cancers [70]. Nishio found that IVM could significantly inhibit the proliferation of H1299 lung cancer cells by inhibiting YAP1 activity [43]. Nappi's experiment also proved that IVM combined with erlotinib to achieved a synergistic killing effect by regulating EGFR activity and in HCC827 lung cancer cells [50]. In addition, IVM could reduce the metastasis of lung cancer cells by inhibiting EMT.
If everything in that study is correct, the suppression of Ivermectin in COVID treatment was a crime against humanity. Note that it was approved for human use by the FDA in 1978. It's anti-parasitical, anti-viral, seems to be effective against various cancers...

"But it's just livestock medicine, not for people!"

I'm now so angry my stomach hurts...

Sent from my U319AA using Tapatalk