Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt M4A1's for Israel

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    So they say, personally I wouldn’t buy shit from them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Yeah, nor I......

Yes, I am already armed up. But I'll never understand the business model of not keeping parts in the supply chain. No, I for one didn't see Colt winning an Israel contract for M4's.

Feedback Score
    I am 100% sure this was paid for by USA aid to Israel. Which just pisses me off.

Right after 10-7, I was approached by 2 friends, both really serious players. They asked me if I could help raise $25 million for rifles, I told them yes no problem. I then went to a business associate who is not Jewish but really connected both him and his wife.

The couple asked me to provide letters from the head of the police in Israel regarding this fund raising and also from a certain member of the government. I called and got letters from both the police and border police. I got in 1 phone call the private cell phone of the member of the government, he would not give me a letter. I told him the people that I was working with and that we had the support of the heads of both police agencies, still they were not willing to issue a letter.

So I lost face with the power couple, and wasted a lot of time.

Why work hard, to become self sufficient when your an addict to Uncle Sugars cash. I am so pissed off by the whole deal.

I would support Israel getting money under the current situation on the following condition, we go after Hamas, Hizbullah and Iran with all our force.

I mean the hit Israel did on Iran was stupid, we revealed new technology to the world and we hit the air defense in Isfanhia but stopped short of taking out the nuclear program located there.

What a joke, Bibi and the Likuid must go they are weak little $h!ts

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    They're always on the expensive side but I've always received anything I ordered that showed in-stock in a timely manner. Brownells auto-backordered on me for the first time last week, bought the big box of usgi mags and they showed available but weren't. They did make it right really fast. (I think the SKU you see for their mags is just representative of a giant bin in the warehouse)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12