Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor Tells Students to Start Violent Revolution in US

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Professor Tells Students to Start Violent Revolution in US

So he seems like a real winner:

From Columbia web site: "Dr. Mohamed Abdou is a North African-Egyptian Muslim anarchist interdisciplinary activist-scholar of Indigenous, Black, critical race, and Islamic studies, as well as gender, sexuality, abolition, and decolonization..." Who calls themselves an anarchist and still gets hired by a major university? I went to an Ivy League school, and had I heard such a thing, I'd have pitched a bitch about it to the department head.

Source: https://www.mei.columbia.edu/scholar.../mohamed-abdou

Oh, but it gets better:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm down with that. I'll rampage his home given he's part of the bourgeois class, then shoot him in the head in front of his family.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Bring it on goat ****er.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Import sh*thole people from sh*thole countries, get sh*thole results. It’s not getting any better with 10 million or so here now.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    ....North African-Egyptian Muslim anarchist interdisciplinary activist-scholar of Indigenous, Black, critical race, and Islamic studies, as well as gender, sexuality, abolition, and decolonization....

That's all I needed to read.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Import sh*thole people from sh*thole countries, get sh*thole results. It’s not getting any better with 10 million or so here now.
    That’s the plan, too many to get rid of. I guess…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I'm down with that. I'll rampage his home given he's part of the bourgeois class, then shoot him in the head in front of his family.
    Damn dude, you're usually more reserved, this asshole must've gone somewhere you weren't prepared to go! That observation aside, I agree 110%!!!

As far as the video's message? By all means there Mr. Muzzie, bring it on. Oh wait, is Muzzie offensive? GOOD
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-30-24 at 19:23.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Damn dude, you're usually more reserved, this asshole must've triggered you! That observation aside, I agree 110%!!!
    Yeah, no shit. Chuckman is a voice of reason around here but I wholeheartedly support his assessment and statement. 👍

Feedback Score
    Take look at the percentage of foreign students at Columbia... it isn't America being educated.

I think a lot of folks would be surprised at what is going on at some of these universities, what DHS is doing and foreign student aid.

-----

Center For Immigrations Studies
    April 25, 2024

Excerpts:

Columbia University. According to the latest DHS data available, in 2022 there were 20,347 foreign students enrolled at Columbia University. The university’s website has the latest data for 2023, and puts the number at 20,321 foreign students. Columbia also lists the population by country of origin; almost half of the foreign students come from China, with 9,961 enrolled students, while Indian students account for 2,357 of the population, and Canadian students come in third with 751 enrolled foreign students.

A data table on the Columbia website notes that the university has enrolled a total of 36,649 students. Accordingly, this means approximately 55 percent of students at Columbia University were foreign students as of 2022.

MUCH MUCH more here: https://cis.org/Feere/Schools-Highes...as%20of%202022.

Directly from Columbia's website:

"Columbia University, continuing its tradition as a preeminent world center of learning, hosts more than 23,000 international students, faculty, researchers and visiting scholars from 162 countries plus family members who accompany them."

https://datausa.io/profile/universit...ic%20Islanders.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-30-24 at 19:41.

Feedback Score
    These race hustlers better be careful, someday their bluff just might be called.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast