Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Guess 1st Amendment Only Applies to the Woke

Feedback Score

I Guess 1st Amendment Only Applies to the Woke

https://www.wboy.com/news/harrison/s...uit-filed/amp/

It just gets worse and worse. Five female students bared from competing in their track events because they peacefully protested the inclusion of biological men in their sport. Where are the feminists? Where are the women on this? They should be screaming for all these misogynistic assholes to be sued. Yet they aren’t. And these poor girls are left to fend for themselves. The effects on women’s sports will be unsurvivable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    This is what they wanted.

College educated women are the #1 most consistent Democrat voting block aside from black people.

I am happy to see them get to deal with their woke choices, I hope they continue getting it good and hard. They haven’t had time for the lesson to sink in yet.

Feedback Score
    Wow. I don’t understand how they could suspend the girls? Under what kind of argument? I guess maybe they could have just dropped the ball outside of the ring? I don’t know the rules of that game. They didn’t impede or delay the match- frankly it was faster because they didn’t throw it.

Get an injunction and then just do it again…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post

College educated women are the #1 most consistent Democrat voting block aside from black people.

I am happy to see them get to deal with their woke choices, I hope they continue getting it good and hard. They haven’t had time for the lesson to sink in yet.
    This is where I am at on it. What was that old Toyota commercial? You asked for it, you got it. Anyways, it just proves that men are better at everything, even at being a woman .
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    BUT if they were blocking areas of campus, occupying areas of campus, and getting violent in a cause the Left supports and encourages, well.....
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    BUT if they were blocking areas of campus, occupying areas of campus, and getting violent in a cause the Left supports and encourages, well.....
    ….then they are heroes of democracy.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    ….then they are heroes of democracy.
    Yep. In "reality world", the one we all live in and not some commie fantasy, they are trouble-making rabble and scum who need to be beaten, imprisoned, or shot (maybe even in that order!). They are villains, not heroes. How they see themselves and how the real world exposes them are two vastly different things.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-30-24 at 19:35.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    These female students should be supporting Palestinian and Iranian trans types. Oh wait the last one was just thrown off a building.

Never mind

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    This is where I am at on it. What was that old Toyota commercial? You asked for it, you got it. Anyways, it just proves that men are better at everything, even at being a woman .
    Yep. In "reality world", the one we all live in and not some commie fantasy, they are trouble-making rabble and scum who need to be beaten, imprisoned, or shot (maybe even in that order!). They are villains, not heroes. How they see themselves and how the real world exposes them are two vastly different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    These female students should be supporting Palestinian and Iranian trans types. Oh wait the last one was just thrown off a building.

Never mind
    Unless my reading comprehension is off, these girls were suspended because they protested the Fourth Circuits blocking of WV "Save Women's Sports Act". In other words they COMPLETELY support restricting participation in women's sports to those that are biologically women.

CLARKSBURG, W.Va. (WBOY) — The five students who forfeited a shot-put competition on April 18 in protest following the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals’ ruling to block West Virginia’s Save Women’s Sports Act have been barred from competing in the event in their next track and field meet.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I get that these particular female student athletes are totally the victims here. That is unfortunate, but it’s not as if they stood to make a living in professional sports later. If anything they’re learning to never vote Democrat, a far more valuable lesson than they got playing sports.

This is what their college educated female cohorts, mothers, etc have been pushing for for decades. Now they’re reaping the consequences. Until they all get good and mad it should continue, the lesson hasn’t been learned by the whole group and unfortunately in this case group punishment is the only way it sinks in. When there are zero competitive female athletes who win at a high level maybe it will sink in.

Next up I want to see some NBA player decide he’s a woman now and go shit wreck the WNBA. That would actually probably increase viewership by 500%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast