Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 LEOs shot, 4 Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    If the US Marshals are involved.... I'm guessing there's a little more to the story than just simple firearm possession, right....?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    If the US Marshals are involved.... I'm guessing there's a little more to the story than just simple firearm possession, right....?
    I would think so.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Says in the OP the pos had fled to elude. I’m guessing that’s why US Marshalls got involved.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    Not necessarily, they just have Fed resources, could be a parole absconder unit. Not every Marshal is Raylan Givens. Fugitive apprehension are usually in baseball hats and soft armor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wouldn't even want him in a car. But yeah... I ideally grabbing him in plain sight would be ideal. Nuts like this are going to shoot no matter what. I posted a video of some roach in Tucson a few years back. Surrounded by cops in a parking lot and still pulled a pistol. He soaked up 4 or 5 round from an m4 at like 2 feet from muzzle.
    Yep… a well executed high-risk pedestrian takedown would be preferred with a guy like this.
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    This will be brushed under the rug by the FJB regime because the shooter doesn't fit the narrative they'd prefer.
    There’s a lot of shit under that rug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12