Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
I just cannot fathom how and why things have gotten turned completely upside-down in our country. Black is white, up is down, night is day, right is wrong, etc. It's incomprehensible.

The other part that leaves me shaking my head is that roughly half this country will VOTE for it again and again; while they may not personally agree with 100% of the upside-down Clown World it is espoused by someone with a "D" after their name so they blindly hit that lever. Then they bitch because it's a "package deal" and all that comes with hitting that "D" lever.

You can weakly make the argument that the same is true for those who vote "R", but show me one policy espoused by the Right that is insanity Clown World like the Democrats bring.

I just never cease to be amazed, in a disgusted sort of way.....
We were warned this would happen.

But understand this, that in the last days[a] hard times will come— 2 for people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 hardhearted, unforgiving, backbiting, without self-control, brutal, hating what is good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to an outward form of godliness but denying its power. Avoid these people!

2 Timothy 3:1-5
Oy to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who present darkness as light
and light as darkness,
who present bitter as sweet,
and sweet as bitter!
21 Oy to those who are wise in their own eyes,
and clever in their own sight!

Isaiah 5:20-21
Still doesn't make it any more fun to live through.