Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NIB Colt 6933 - Safety Won't Move To Fire...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Well you need a barrel, you don't NEED an ambi safety. It's an unnecessary part that can brick your rifle is what I believe he was saying.
    Not sure if it can stop your gun, but they are totally annoying for me when I shoot one. When my trigger finger is straight, the stupid extra appendage hits my hand when I try to turn off the safety. It's not terrible for long range, but when I'm trying to engage short stuff quickly, it pisses me off.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Not sure if it can stop your gun, but they are totally annoying for me when I shoot one. When my trigger finger is straight, the stupid extra appendage hits my hand when I try to turn off the safety. It's not terrible for long range, but when I'm trying to engage short stuff quickly, it pisses me off.
    Totally agree which is why I don't use them .
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yeah I don't use one either. To each their own though.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Angle grind that gayness off!

What's worse is the complete ambi lowers. Shit... you look at the thing and have to read a manual to figger out all the levers and switches.
    Last edited by markm; 04-03-24 at 13:23.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Looks like a non Schmid Tool part, Colt is cutting corners on their civilian guns again. You better find a complete M4 lower and cut the ambi side off the safety and install it in your gun. That way you’re guaranteed to get the correct mil spec part.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Looks like a non Schmid Tool part, Colt is cutting corners on their civilian guns again. You better find a complete M4 lower and cut the ambi side off the safety and install it in your gun. That way you’re guaranteed to get the correct mil spec part.
    Interesting observation.

How can you tell from those pictures? What is missing in the SAUG parts shown?

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Interesting observation.

How can you tell from those pictures? What is missing in the SAUG parts shown?
    I was channeling my inner Okie, I guess the humor failed to register lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I was channeling my inner Okie, I guess the humor failed to register lol
    LOL ya nearly triggered my inner Arkie
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    Angle grind that gayness off!

What's worse is the complete ambi lowers. Shit... you look at the thing and have to read a manual to figger out all the levers and switches.
    Don't need to grind anything. Just don't install the small lever. It will work just like before.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    That is why is like offset quick levers on the FCD selector.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast