Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New build won’t group

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Fair enough, I too am interested, glad this one got bumped.

Hopefully it was just a lemon and they get a new barrel back to you soon.
    Last edited by Gunpartpicker; 04-23-24 at 22:39.
    Head developer at https://gunpartpicker.net/

Feedback Score
    So here’s what ended up happening…. They took the upper out and shot it last week. The guy forgot his bipod and shot it at 36 yards using an eotech.He used three different ammunition types the groups ranged from 2-3 inches it appeared. The smallest being black hills match grade 77gr. He said he thought it was okay because he was just using a mag as a monopod. I asked that he shoot it again with a bipod. Groups were smaller than I got but still not good. He shot it yesterday at 100 with a bipod, rear bag, and 1-10 on it using the match grade black hills. He got about a 2 1/4 inch group. Once again not good in my opinion although it seemed to be getting better each time it was shot. He agreed it wasn’t great and they are going to put a new barrel on it. Today is their Friday. He said I should have it back in a week/week and a half because it has to be pinned and welded. I am happy with the outcome. They are going to group it before they send it back so they are making things good and standing behind their product.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234