Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
Yea.

I've got a 556k Flow & that was expensive. I considered getting a a similar can for another rifle but instead I'm going to get another FH mount and the two rifles will have to share.

I'll probably end up inheriting a collection of guns, too, many of which I'm not interested in. I'll have to deal with that eventually. (Lots of Ruger Mk 1's and II's, older .22 rifles, 870's, 590's, older Ruger PC carbines, AR's with 16 in fat, carbine gas barrels from Bushmaster / Olympic, Tauruses, Charters, a bunch of older LE Glocks, etc.
Gen 1 Glocks are always neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
I don't. Meeting my financial obligations to family, charity, etc. and space are the limiting factors. The primary driving force is opportunity. Most of my collection that I acquired over time is no longer available, at least at a reasonable price. A recent example is my Kalashnikov USA KR-9 factory SBR. They're going out of business. I paid about $1,000 for it. Within a couple of years, it will be a $2,000 rifle.

I wish I had been able to grab a second SGL-31 so I could keep one New In Box. But at least I grabbed one. My gun collection is basically my 401k.