Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HPT and MPI testing. Why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    American Mediocrity and Contracts awarded to minorities! I remember this crap in the 90s with Sanchez and Coopers mags. As I understand it they would give the magazine tooling to various brown people so they could make money screwing up the military's magazines. American stupidity at its finest.
    Dude are you being serious? Calling minority workers mediocre? Saying brown people screwed up military mags? Damn you are one Racist POS. I can’t believe nobody call that out. Damn.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Dude are you being serious? Calling minority workers mediocre? Saying brown people screwed up military mags? Damn you are one Racist POS. I can’t believe nobody call that out. Damn.
    Good catch.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Are you being serious? In case you are, No. I'm not calling all non white/minorities mediocre workers. The practice of awarding contracts to incompetent people because the color of their skin is what I have issue with.

Shit. That idiot who had the mag company "Cprod" was, I assume, a white guy. And he put total garbage out on the market.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Are you being serious? In case you are, No. I'm not calling all non white/minorities mediocre workers. The practice of awarding contracts to incompetent people because the color of their skin is what I have issue with.

Shit. That idiot who had the mag company "Cprod" was, I assume, a white guy. And he put total garbage out on the market.
    ..........and that isn't actually a news flash either.

He just likes to stir up confrontation with many threads he's in........

Feedback Score

I can verify that guy was a POS

Feedback Score
    I honestly believe that the whole HPT/MPI thing was popularized by rob_s and his chart. Prior to "The Chart" as it has come to be known, practically nobody besides Colt did HPT/MPI to their barrels/bolts, and the only reason why Colt did so is because it was stipulated by the U.S. Army as per the M4's TDP, but then along came rob_s and his chart, then suddenly it became mainstream, companies began at least batch testing their AR Pattern Rifles/Carbines and using modified versions of "The Chart" without the authorization/consent of rob_s without crediting him for it in their marketing which upset him so badly they he did his best to delete all instances of "The Chart" that he had ever posted so that companies could no longer use it for marketing purposes, but by that point it had been reposted ad nauseum and left its mark on the industry.

To this very day, some still reference "The Chart" despite the fact that it is over a decade out-of-date, was inaccurate/incomplete even in its most recent iteration, and is functionally irrelevant to the modern AR Market since it effectively set a standard, ergo most ARs save for perhaps the absolute cheapest bargain basement ARs in current production seem to at the very least batch test their barrels/bolts, which was by far the biggest deal to the average consumer because stuff like H Buffers could be added later, and over time most folks came to accept nitrided barrels as a viable alternative to chrome-lining.

The very direction this thread has drifted into perhaps illustrates just how irrelevant HPT/MPI has become in the greater scheme of this because it is so commonplace now that it no longer has any bragging rights/prestige associated with it, ergo everyone has to use niche sidegrades like Chrome-Silicon Springs in their ARs to feel superior to the average AR owner because all of the meaningful, arguably necessary upgrades to the ARs of years past come standard in just about every AR or otherwise can be added down the line at negligible expense by the end-user.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I can verify that guy was a POS
    You condone talking about minorities like that too? You are a POS.. shame on all of you for condoning that racist crap.

Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    ..........and that isn't actually a news flash either.

He just likes to stir up confrontation with many threads he's in........
    Yea go ahead and lieÂ…. Unbelievable how some of you are ok with his statements.

For the racist and the people supporting the racist.. show me a military contract that got screwed up because unqualified minorities were working for said contracting company. I havenÂ’t seen one.. itÂ’s a shame that some of you agree with the poster who put down minority Americans. IÂ’m a minority and made it to the top in the Corps. DonÂ’t post some BS that is minorities donÂ’t do a good job and or incompetent. Shame on all of you for supporting him. Show me FACTSÂ…. You wonÂ’t find them. It chaps my ass that is this day in America we have such blatant racism. IÂ’m the bad guy because I call it outÂ…

2 people agreed with meÂ….
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You condone talking about minorities like that too? You are a POS.. shame on all of you for condoning that racist crap.

Yea go ahead and lieÂ…. Unbelievable how some of you are ok with his statements.

For the racist and the people supporting the racist.. show me a military contract that got screwed up because unqualified minorities were working for said contracting company. I havenÂ’t seen one.. itÂ’s a shame that some of you agree with the poster who put down minority Americans. IÂ’m a minority and made it to the top in the Corps. DonÂ’t post some BS that is minorities donÂ’t do a good job and or incompetent. Shame on all of you for supporting him. Show me FACTSÂ…. You wonÂ’t find them. It chaps my ass that is this day in America we have such blatant racism. IÂ’m the bad guy because I call it outÂ…

2 people agreed with meÂ….
    Go away.

Anyone who's worked in a large company has seen and had enough of the diversity BS.

Earn it.

I'm now done with your BS. Buh Bye.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Go away.

Anyone who's worked in a large company has seen and had enough of the diversity BS.

Earn it.

I'm now done with your BS. Buh Bye.
    Oh yea big racist punk telling people to go away. America is the greatest of all time. Love it get out. Bye bye..
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    Somebody please close this f***ing thread, have mercy. Anybody want talk about guns?
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast