Thread: For the tool nerds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    A week or two. To be honest I think the fist batch of 20 is claimed, I mean I haven't sold them but I've had some virtual demands ;-)

I don't think it would work well for removing a hammer and I never saw the Hammer Cage used for that either. To me it sounds like a lot more trouble to do so....?

I just have to get the instructions written. Only a couple-three hours' work but where to find a couple hours is the thing.

One click off, I didn't mean to not appreciate your suggestion, I do. I will try one that way when i get the chance!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    A week or two. To be honest I think the fist batch of 20 is claimed, I mean I haven't sold them but I've had some virtual demands ;-)

I don't think it would work well for removing a hammer and I never saw the Hammer Cage used for that either. To me it sounds like a lot more trouble to do so....?

I just have to get the instructions written. Only a couple-three hours' work but where to find a couple hours is the thing.

One click off, I didn't mean to not appreciate your suggestion, I do. I will try one that way when i get the chance!
    Actually, using the hammer cage to remove a hammer is ridiculously easy.

But removing a hammer isn't particularly hard in the first place...

How do we get on the wait list? I love tools and gadgets and stuff...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm not sure how to handle a a list.... the first batch is small and any orders might turn into back orders..... which could be 5-6 weeks. If that is OK with people I guess a good place to make a list would be PayPal..... I know people don't like PP but it has worked well for me for fifteen-plus years. Also I need a week or two to get the instructions written.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I saw the video, in for one !