Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Deputy unloads entire "gun clip" on car.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Why would one open the door for home invaders? Read between the lines, I said nothing of the sort.
    LE and home invaders are both known to force entry while yelling they are LE, no reading between the lines needed.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    LE and home invaders are both known to force entry while yelling they are LE, no reading between the lines needed.
    Guess you can’t read between them if you refuse to accept or fail to comprehend they exist. By all means feel free to confront cops with a visible firearm in your hand.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Guess you can’t read between them if you refuse to accept or fail to comprehend they exist. By all means feel free to confront cops with a visible firearm in your hand.
    You don't know who is coming in till they are inside.

Anyone in their home hearing a disturbance should empty their hands and at least hold them above their head to avoid getting shot.

Perhaps a private sector home invasion crew will allow you to retrieve your firearm from another room after you check employment status.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I used to serve papers after 8pm when we were on call for hopsital duty, in case a detainee had to stay in the hospital over night from the jail. It always baffled me how many people answer the door late at night with a gun in their hand. They have windows that they could look outside and see who is there. Some would ask who it was and I would tell them sheriffs dept. Told our Major it was getting too scetchy serving papers after dark and he agreed. Only real issue was apartments with no window near door or peephole.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    I used to serve papers after 8pm when we were on call for hopsital duty, in case a detainee had to stay in the hospital over night from the jail. It always baffled me how many people answer the door late at night with a gun in their hand. They have windows that they could look outside and see who is there. Some would ask who it was and I would tell them sheriffs dept. Told our Major it was getting too scetchy serving papers after dark and he agreed. Only real issue was apartments with no window near door or peephole.
    I was trying to see if there was a peephole in that door in that vid. Could not make one out. Can't imagine a front door like that without a peephole. I have cameras all over the place. Had an LEO middle of the day knock at the door, I watched via cam and did not answer. He was clearly not there on anything urgent. He knocked a few times, and left. I went down to the station the next day and inquired about what the visit was for, and he came out and explained there's been rash of car break ins and was both warning houses on the street and asking if anyone had seen anything, maybe had some vid, etc.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can't guarantee there is a peep hole in the door, but there is something centered and about face high on every residential door the deputy walks past. Also, the deputy seemed to be trying to avoid an area that would be visible via peepholes.

Not many external shots, but they might answer.

https://ariumliving.com/fort-walton-...utm_source=gmb
    Last edited by jsbhike; 05-10-24 at 12:56.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Pro tip, don’t have your gun in hand visible when opening the door for the cops.
    Super Pro tip, don't open the door. You're under no obligation to make it easier for them to kill you.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Super Pro tip, don't open the door. You're under no obligation to make it easier for them to kill you.
    There is the possibility of making them tired, but that gets weighed against their becoming angry, frustrated, and wanting to retaliate over the perceived disrespect.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...49#post3154149

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    There is the possibility of making them tired, but that gets weighed against their becoming angry, frustrated, and wanting to retaliate over the perceived disrespect.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...49#post3154149
    Had he not answered the door, they'd probably still be weakly and ineffectually flailing at it!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Exactly, if you're pounding on my door, I'm going to guess you're not in an emotional state that's going to make me dealing with you, very easy.
    I can wait twenty minutes until you can either calm the F*ck Down or get someone who is calm.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast