Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
Well so far:
Sig Speer LT, 16 inch 556
Zastava Arms PAP M90 5.56 NATO
CZ Bren 18inch Pistol

Sig was kind of an Impulse buy and more of a ‘end point AR’ platform. Thanks for the Zastava point out, and I’ve been looking at Brens for awhile. It’s funny how I’m not particularly brand loyal, but I end up with SIG and CZ guns a lot of the time.

Local store has a SCAR H NRCH, but the Bren kind of fills that void, and I rarely shoot my LMT MWS because of ammo cost anyways. Really want an HK53 after watching Grarand Thumbs recent vid, and filling a Roller-delayed rifle to check a box. Maybe a FAL. Son wants me to get a Galil.

Might just dump some money into RMGO, but I’m not a huge fan of Dudley.
I told my son that I was looking at these three rifles and asked him which one I should get- and then when he came over I surprised him with all three! Were both pretty unfamiliar with AKs and tripping the 556 mag is a bit hit or miss. Seems like the mag release needs to be a bit longer? Of the Bren and Sig, he really liked both- but would grab the Sig first.

Already put a rail and folding charging handle on the Bren. Hope to get all three out this week. I cleaned the Bren and cocked it up re-assembling it, but eventually figured it out.