Picked mine up today. Took it to the range and shot some PMC 132 through it just to get a feel for it. I actually didn't care for the grips but I am used to the soft boot grip of the Laser Grip on my j-frames. The trigger was definitely better than standard. I did notice that mine was zeroed a little higher than I am used to. For example, here is a comparison shot with my M&P which has similar, but not quite as good sights...

IMG_9389 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

IMG_9390 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

I shot them both at 10 yards and my old M&P (Scandium .357) shot dead POA/POI at 10 yards and the Ultimate J shot a bit higher. This was consistent throughout my shooting.

IMG_9391 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Let me say, the trigger is much better on the Ultimate J. It feels like my well-broken in old 442 right out of the box.

I also love the sights on this thing. This is the way they should be. The glow in the dark band around the tritium is really impressive and useful. I will say that the sights are high enough that you might find your old nylon pocket posters a bit too small. I noticed my old sticky holster was getting pulled out by the rear sight.

IMG_9383 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Build quality is great, and there were no problems. I will keep you posted.