Quote Originally Posted by Sid Post View Post
I would be shocked if the main differences aren't easily swappable to your shotgun. The Prolifter and mag extensions are pretty easy to add. The trigger if it matters probably isn't too bad either. Then there is the stock and that MLOK barrel band.

Some of these features are really good and, some I think I mainly marketing. The Prolifter and new stock are the main attractions for me. I have mixed feelings on whether a 5rd mag is better than an extended 7/8rd mag but, I generally dislike the weight of a bunch of stuff on the muzzle, whether lights or 12 gauge ammunition.

Even on the Mod 2 version, I'd probably swap the factory synthetic barrel band for one made of steel.
Yeah I’m on the notify list for the lifter but it sounds like it’s hard to come by.
Not sure if the trigger is worth the upgrade yet but I really want the handguard for the mlok to keep weight from a weapon light further back but I haven’t been able to find it listed for sale anywhere.
I very much dislike the plastic mag tube extension and clamp. Probably replace those with Nordic parts.
I also just found a Benelli M2/M3/M4 metal rear sight that is suppose to fit right on the 1301.
Other than those little things I’m really liking my 1301T Gen 2.