Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tisas / MAC hicap 1911 coming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Tapered/Bull Barrels also allow Monsoons propriety “Comp” as well.
    I’m a fan of this mod.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I’m a fan of this mod.

https://rumble.com/v3zph0k-who-wins-...n-pistols.html

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’m a fan of this mod.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Very slick work, attention to detail is excellent.
    I have this mod on a pair of C2 Carry Guns.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Very slick work, attention to detail is excellent.
    I have this mod on a pair of C2 Carry Guns.
    I like it although I wonder if the slide may eventually crack.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's the Tisas offering. I'll probably have to get one.

https://sdsimports.com/1911-carry-b9r-ds/

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Here's the Tisas offering. I'll probably have to get one.

https://sdsimports.com/1911-carry-b9r-ds/

Let's us know how you like it....it is interesting

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Let's us know how you like it....it is interesting
    As mentioned, I recently bought a Girsan 2311 and have been having some work done on it. The grip module is currently off with Extreme Shooters for texture. I had the slide milled for the CHPWS plates. Since I'm already somewhat committed to this particular pistol it will continue to be sort-of my customized beater.

If and when I get a Tisas I will probably leave it more or less alone. That's assuming the gun doesn't need a ton of work to make it reliable.

I haven't seen the MAC or Tisas yet obviously but I already say these will be the better value. The Girsan isn't terrible but it also isn't worth $850 either which is about the going rate. The Tisas MSRP is $799 which will hopefully mean $675 or so actual shop price.

Feedback Score
    So, are there 3 ‘2011’ mags now? The old school SVI/STI, and then STI became Staccato and mod’d the 2011, and then there is whole new mags from Stacatto, right? The first two are compatible, but the third is a different pattern??
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    $800 double stack could be a fun project gun vs $1,400. Big difference. Grab one and walk us through the journey.
    PB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast