Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magtech steel cased 9mm

Feedback Score
    I'd say that the steel cased Magtech is on par with their brass cased offering as far as dirtiness goes.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    How dirty was the ammo? I would think there would be less stuck cases since the cases look well polished compared to other steel,aluminium or zinc plated stuff Ive shot.
    Hard to tell. The gun was a few thousand rounds in since its last cleaning before I shot the Magtech. I did take give it a cursory cleaning after because it was absolutely pouring rain on me during my last session, and the gun was less dirty than I expected for what little that’s worth. It primarily shoots 124 +p with a mix of reloads and factory. I was a little surprised the Magtech 115 ran at all in it.

I forgot to mention that the gun didn’t lock back most of the time, but with this barrel and comp, it usually won’t even run with inexpensive 115gr, so I can’t blame the ammo for that. This gun has a strong preference for hot ammo.

It is super polished. Almost looks nickel plated. Must have some kinda clear coating, because the half box that got soaked a few days ago still looks nice.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123