I shot a doe which I estimate at 100-120# on the hoof. The shot was taken with an 11.5" 5.56 SBR, suppressed. The distance was 90m. The deer ran 125m and promptly expired. At the impact site there was foamy blood with chunks (lung tissue). Within about 20 feet of where the deer lay, there was significant blood trail. I did not bother tracking all of it, because I could see where the deer piled up. The reaction to being shot was a shoulder twitch (or maybe that was impact?) and a little "startle kick" and then the deer took off running, keeping pace with the other 2, until it didn't. It just collapsed and died. The structures impacted were ribs upon entry, both lungs, and ribs upon exit. The angle was directly perpendicular to the shooter. Ammunition used was MK318 MOD 0 SOST.

This is the entrance, picture taken at site of recovery, after rolling the animal to expose entrance:

This is the exit, picture taken without moving the animal at site of recovery:

This is the entrance. Note the immediate appearance of expansion and disruption:

This is the lung tissue. Note the appearance of copper and lead fragments and small secondary channels caused by same (maybe not visible in photos):

Fragments were recovered from lung tissue (very small, not photographed).

This is the exit. Note fragments clearly visible embedded in rib and ribcage, as well as small secondary wound channels caused by other fragments:

Projectile entered from (photo) Right to Left: