Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    There will be an app version, well put out more details in the coming 6-8 weeks

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I’m glad to hear this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Please make it easier to post photos as many other forums allow this effortlessly, including several firearms forums. Not easy to do this in the current format.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    Please make it easier to post photos as many other forums allow this effortlessly, including several firearms forums. Not easy to do this in the current format.
    I still think its easiest to host a pic on one of the free sites (I use Tumblr), and post the pics here using the Tumblr url. However, you aren't the first person to show issue with the pic posting.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thank you for sharing. I look forward to what the future holds for the forum and hope to continue seeing quality content and information posted.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    I hope you keep the colored background which is easy on the eyes. And keep a posting icon to easily load pics from photo library.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    The software we are moving too is way way more modern, so that won't be an issue.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    The software we are moving too is way way more modern, so that won't be an issue.
    Hopefully the upgrade allows your team better tools to manage the site as well. It can't be easy catching bots and other bad actors, maybe some AI to show you possible issues before 100 of us flag them (causing more work). Looking forward to it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you for the update @STAFF. Could you tell us if the forum will maintain support for Tapatalk, please?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Thank you for the update @STAFF. Could you tell us if the forum will maintain support for Tapatalk, please?
    I will find out, thats something we had brought up. The new software has its own app and not sure if its compatible with Tapatalk. I hope it is, but either way getting off Vbulletin was a must, its not being kept current and it will eventually go away and not be supported.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast