Page 169 of 183 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1822

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sigh...clown show.

Feedback Score
    The only hope for Israel and I believe the world, is if the 2 right wing parties grab Bibi and let him know they will drop his government if he even brings the deal up for a vote.

Why do I say the world?

Iran is behind all of this, they smell blood in the water in both the USA and Israel. If the USA had a real president, that person would first tell the Saudis you are with us or your not. We will use your run ways and air space to hit Iran and yes you will have plans dropping stuff on Iran.

Hit the IRG, the nuclear sites and remove them. Then airdrop as much supplies as possible to give the Persian people a chance to over throw the mullahs and the IRG. Do not lecture them when the line up against the wall these evil people, or knell them in a gutter and deliver a round to the back of the head.

Know that Persia will return to being a democracy if we give them the tools.

Iran will ship a nuke to a port in the USA as soon as they have one. They need the world in flames to fit the theology of the regime.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
    I like your sentiments, but I think that would take too much effort. Maybe some OKC building bombings spread out against the establishment. The last time a western society actually went that far is of course 1920-30s Germany. Maybe a more collapsed economy would speed us into it. Things are to comfortable right now, just internet bloviating in an echo chamber.
    I hear you.

For the record I hope we correct course soon and don’t have to do any of those things. Correcting course would be painful though, so we won’t do it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Info western media not covering, China's involvement. Only Q is, is it direct or indirect involvement?

Last edited by WillBrink; 05-05-24 at 18:44.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Info western media not covering, China's involvement. Only Q is, is it direct or indirect involvement?

Incredibly not surprising. A lot of that stuff just seems to follow the trends of the market at large, with a lot of easily accessible gear for military purposes being made in China. And we'd be stupid to think that the Chinese wouldn't take advantage of the situation and not try to wage a temporary proxy war against the US.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hearing anything on Rafah Yoni...the chatter is it's gonna get hot in the next few days??

Feedback Score
    I hope Israel storms Rafah regardless of this bullsh*t cease fire.

Feedback Score
    IAF hitting Rafah, infantry and tanks on the border to go in maybe tonight

Ground troop entering Rafah
    Last edited by yoni; 05-06-24 at 18:17.

Feedback Score
    The sooner Hamas is put down the better for everyone, including the few "innocent Palestinian civilians".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    few "innocent Palestinian civilians".
    All 3 of them.

Page 169 of 183 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast