Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
Why so mad Yoni? You’ve been preaching how much you don’t want US aid to Israel, and now you have your wish.
I am mad because of the timing and the over all situation. I always knew this day would come, that the USA would have a President that would cut off arms in the middle of a war. It doesn't help me that my position has always been Israeli independence, using JDMs and other things to reward the very people that murded and raped and tortured innocent men, women, children and babies is wrong.

Israel is not in just the latest go around with the Palestinians in Gaza, we are faced with a multi front war for our survival. Yesterday while Biden was stabbing us in the back, Hizbullah was bombing the north of Israel in a major way, but it must not be real because it wasn't on the news in the USA.

So Israel has enough stuff to get us through a major 2 front war for 6 weeks of big time war. The question these idiots behind Biden don't ask themselves is if we rid Israel of conventional weapons because we feel sorry for the people of Gaza is what weapons will Israel in worse case scenario be forced to use?

Regarding the people of Gaza in polls taken by Palestinians, for Palestinians, of Palestinians support for Hamas and 10-7 is still around 90%. We know thousands of "civilians" came over the border into Israel to join in the rape, torture and stealing of everything from body parts off Israeli bodies to cars and everything else they could carry back .

I did a hit back in the day on a family home of a suspect wanted in the kidnapping and murder of an Israeli soldier. We found finger bones in the house that had been cut off of a dead Israeli in 1948.

The correct position of the USA, should be supply Israel today with what we need for the war. Then post war Israel must tell the USA we no longer want your money or weapons.

I have a cousin that retired from the air force of the USA as a Lt. Col., he turned in his wings and put on a suit in the 1990s and was selling air to ground missles to Israel and he got paid very well and is enjoying his second retirement in big style.

American weapons paid for by American money is nothing more than corporate welfare for the military industrial complex.