Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1820

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Barge finished by US mil. When Hamas attacks that, what will Brandon do then? I just hope no US personnel are harmed while that's taking place.

I can't shake the feeling that we just built the logistical hub for an expeditionary invasion of Israel. And we did it for people that hate us too.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    For all the Christian’s on this board you should research how the Israelis feel and think about you. It’s shure as shit not as an equal. These people are not your friend. I don’t know why you want to be theirs?
    Funny, since there are plenty of Israeli Christians, including members serving in the IDF and fighting in Gaza, I very much doubt that any feelings are universal. Almost like in a country of almost 10 million people, you get a mix of opinions?

It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    I can't shake the feeling that we just built the logistical hub for an expeditionary invasion of Israel. And we did it for people that hate us too.

Others are speculating it's purpose will morph into an evacuation port...heading to a town near you.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    This is the next Gulf of Tonkin incident. Absolutely insane.
    People seem to gloss over the fact that the first attack on August 2nd was indeed real; it was the second nighttime attack on August 4th that is called into question. This is irrelevant to what the incident was used for by the U.S., it is merely the facts of what happened.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I get there is a smear campaign against the Israelis. But I have been wowed by how disgusted I am with them. No one denies the things shown, they just say it’s antiseptic to say the Israelis are prices of shit.

I am at this point horrified and disappointed we give the Israelis a penny.

For all the Christian’s on this board you should research how the Israelis feel and think about you. It’s shure as shit not as an equal. These people are not your friend. I don’t know why you want to be theirs?
    I consider myself Christian. As long as it doesn't negatively affect US military readiness I'm fine with selling arms to Israel, especially if it helps rid the planet of a hate-America terrorist organization like Hamas.

I don't support US aid. For starers, Israel is in better financial condition than the US. Israel also has much to gain by eliminating Hamas, so motivation isn't required via US taxpayer gifts. And... I'm against US aid because it is used by foolish leaders like Biden to drive foolish policy.

I have no personal attachment to Israel. However, I view Israel as an enemy of enemies of America. Some might characterize that as a friend.

Feedback Score
    I am at this point horrified and disappointed we give the Israelis a penny.

The vast majority of money goes to the Military Industrial complex of the USA, which I have said many times here I am against it.

The vast majority of Israelis love Americans and value the support of the USA.

Feedback Score
    Today for sure the vast majority of Israelis are pro USA and the friendship that many Americans have shown.

America is different from Europe. In Europe for most of 2000 years Jews didn't fair very well under Christian rule.

I view that as history and do not let that guide me in my thinking on how I interact with people today.

Can you find extremist in factions of Israeli society, sure. But the same can be said about American society.

I think the correct focus should be on the vast majority of good people in both our societies and condemn the idiots.

Because some stupid university idiots are yelling gas the Jews, from the river to the sea, etc. Should I take that to understand this is a position of most Americans.

Of course not and the reverse should also be true

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Others are speculating it's purpose will morph into an evacuation port...heading to a town near you.
    This is the real danger Brandon importing 1 million Gazans

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    This is the real danger Brandon importing 1 million Gazans
    That would be his attempt at out doing himself. What could possibly go wrong?

Feedback Score
    IDF recovered the bodies of 3 hostages today.

I think Gaza deserves the Dresden treatment.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    IDF recovered the bodies of 3 hostages today.

I think Gaza deserves the Dresden treatment.
    Would've probably been better to do it from the get-go instead of waiting over 7 months. The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be long over by now as the morons moved onto the next news cycle.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182