Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1830

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    This made the rounds, but I never heard what kind of weapons other than small arms & if it would have a negative impact?? I just assumed israel had all the little stuff covered??

~~~~~~

I would have lost a huge bet thinking I would live through a time where I would see pro terrorist / jew haters perceived as the cool kids...world is going bonkers.
    2000 JDAMS fir a start.

Feedback Score
    That piece of $h!t in the WH and his marxist handlers are now out of the closet 100%, they have sided with Hamas and are giving Israel no other option but to put the war off for a later date.

The ramifications of this are multiple, Hamas will go above it's 90% approval rating with the Palestinians, Hizbullah and Iran for sure will smell blood in the water and escalate the war.

But these stupid idiots in the WH and the marxist party of the USA, really don't understand what the biggest ramification of this is.

10-7 created a more hard core Israeli and the group that has been see the most change is the 20 to 35 year olds, for they paid the highest price 10-7 and in the war. They are going to swing the Knesset even further right.

I am against the aid from the USA, and always wanted Israel to get off of it. But to have weapons we need held back, so a piece of brain dead garbage can win an election is going to be a disaster for both countries.

Lastly Benny Gantz was the second stupidest Chief of Staff, but he might get bumped down a spot because the current guy caused 10-7 so he is probable going to take 1st place.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...el-over-rafah/

The fog of war...this article is all about the big bombs & punishment for trying to win in rafah?? ffs this is so beyond stupid.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    That piece of $h!t in the WH and his marxist handlers are now out of the closet 100%, they have sided with Hamas and are giving Israel no other option but to put the war off for a later date.

The ramifications of this are multiple, Hamas will go above it's 90% approval rating with the Palestinians, Hizbullah and Iran for sure will smell blood in the water and escalate the war.

But these stupid idiots in the WH and the marxist party of the USA, really don't understand what the biggest ramification of this is.

10-7 created a more hard core Israeli and the group that has been see the most change is the 20 to 35 year olds, for they paid the highest price 10-7 and in the war. They are going to swing the Knesset even further right.

I am against the aid from the USA, and always wanted Israel to get off of it. But to have weapons we need held back, so a piece of brain dead garbage can win an election is going to be a disaster for both countries.

Lastly Benny Gantz was the second stupidest Chief of Staff, but he might get bumped down a spot because the current guy caused 10-7 so he is probable going to take 1st place.
    Why so mad Yoni? You’ve been preaching how much you don’t want US aid to Israel, and now you have your wish.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 05-08-24 at 21:59.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Why so mad Yoni? You’ve been preaching how much you don’t want US aid to Israel, and now you have your wish.
    I am mad because of the timing and the over all situation. I always knew this day would come, that the USA would have a President that would cut off arms in the middle of a war. It doesn't help me that my position has always been Israeli independence, using JDMs and other things to reward the very people that murded and raped and tortured innocent men, women, children and babies is wrong.

Israel is not in just the latest go around with the Palestinians in Gaza, we are faced with a multi front war for our survival. Yesterday while Biden was stabbing us in the back, Hizbullah was bombing the north of Israel in a major way, but it must not be real because it wasn't on the news in the USA.

So Israel has enough stuff to get us through a major 2 front war for 6 weeks of big time war. The question these idiots behind Biden don't ask themselves is if we rid Israel of conventional weapons because we feel sorry for the people of Gaza is what weapons will Israel in worse case scenario be forced to use?

Regarding the people of Gaza in polls taken by Palestinians, for Palestinians, of Palestinians support for Hamas and 10-7 is still around 90%. We know thousands of "civilians" came over the border into Israel to join in the rape, torture and stealing of everything from body parts off Israeli bodies to cars and everything else they could carry back .

I did a hit back in the day on a family home of a suspect wanted in the kidnapping and murder of an Israeli soldier. We found finger bones in the house that had been cut off of a dead Israeli in 1948.

The correct position of the USA, should be supply Israel today with what we need for the war. Then post war Israel must tell the USA we no longer want your money or weapons.

I have a cousin that retired from the air force of the USA as a Lt. Col., he turned in his wings and put on a suit in the 1990s and was selling air to ground missles to Israel and he got paid very well and is enjoying his second retirement in big style.

American weapons paid for by American money is nothing more than corporate welfare for the military industrial complex.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I'd thought the weapons were symbolic by Brandon at best as Israel would have what's needed for that mission. Is that not the case? Regardless, Israel really needs to rethink the value of being on that US tit, and hope Trump wins. Speaking of Trump, has he stated clearly how he'd deal with all this? If so, I have not seen it, but I have more faith he'd allow Israel to do what's needed post Oct 7 attack.

Yet again, Brandon confirms that weak men make for hard times.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I'd thought the weapons were symbolic by Brandon at best as Israel would have what's needed for that mission. Is that not the case? Regardless, Israel really needs to rethink the value of being on that US tit, and hope Trump wins. Speaking of Trump, has he stated clearly how he'd deal with all this? If so, I have not seen it, but I have more faith he'd allow Israel to do what's needed post Oct 7 attack.

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    And some college kid in the US would tell him how wrong he is...

"The truth about the so-called "nakhba" - Arabic for "catastrophe". The truth is that the word was used to describe the failure of the surrounding Arab armies to destroy Israel, not the subsequent Arab displacement that occurred after. It's always been out destroying a Jewish state, nothing else. Thank you to Mosab Hassan Yousef for his bravery and moral clarity."

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

Political stunt to create a talking point that "Biden is doing everything he can" to avoid casualties among so-called innocent palestinian civilians. Israel needs to quit dicking around trying to appease the Biden admin and crush Hamas. To do otherwise only encourages enemies of Israel as western opposition grows. FJB.

Feedback Score
    I am mad because of the timing and the over all situation. I always knew this day would come, that the USA would have a President that would cut off arms in the middle of a war. It doesn't help me that my position has always been Israeli independence, using JDMs and other things to reward the very people that murded and raped and tortured innocent men, women, children and babies is wrong.

Israel is not in just the latest go around with the Palestinians in Gaza, we are faced with a multi front war for our survival. Yesterday while Biden was stabbing us in the back, Hizbullah was bombing the north of Israel in a major way, but it must not be real because it wasn't on the news in the USA.

So Israel has enough stuff to get us through a major 2 front war for 6 weeks of big time war. The question these idiots behind Biden don't ask themselves is if we rid Israel of conventional weapons because we feel sorry for the people of Gaza is what weapons will Israel in worse case scenario be forced to use?

Regarding the people of Gaza in polls taken by Palestinians, for Palestinians, of Palestinians support for Hamas and 10-7 is still around 90%. We know thousands of "civilians" came over the border into Israel to join in the rape, torture and stealing of everything from body parts off Israeli bodies to cars and everything else they could carry back .

I did a hit back in the day on a family home of a suspect wanted in the kidnapping and murder of an Israeli soldier. We found finger bones in the house that had been cut off of a dead Israeli in 1948.

The correct position of the USA, should be supply Israel today with what we need for the war. Then post war Israel must tell the USA we no longer want your money or weapons.

I have a cousin that retired from the air force of the USA as a Lt. Col., he turned in his wings and put on a suit in the 1990s and was selling air to ground missles to Israel and he got paid very well and is enjoying his second retirement in big style.

American weapons paid for by American money is nothing more than corporate welfare for the military industrial complex.
    I could care less about the Palestinians for the record. I don’t care what Israel does to them.

Like you I don’t support US tax payers giving Israel money, or weapons in lieu of money. I’d be perfectly willing to sell Israel weapons but payment has to be in cash upon delivery. No loans. Same for Ukraine.

Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast