Page 168 of 182 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1820

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    I am hearing that since the USA is effing Israel over the war being restarted. Bibi when told of post war plans of the USA and the Saudis for Israel and the Nazi scum Palestinians, Israel would be forced back to 1948 borders and within 5 years a Palestinian State would be born.

This is so far over my red line, that I don't have words for it. If Israel accepts this deal. I will renounce my citizenship and if the USA forces it, then my USA citizenship can go as well. To me this would be the same as if the USA allied with Nazi Germany instead of fought it.

Feedback Score
    1948 borders ? LOL...I doubt that will ever happen. It would be tantamount to holocaust 2.0 at the hands of iran/syria/jordan/qatar et al.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    1948 borders ? LOL...I doubt that will ever happen. It would be tantamount to holocaust 2.0 at the hands of iran/syria/jordan/qatar et al.
    Yeah I agree.

But that is what poopy pants in the WH and his pet kapo Blinken are pushing. If poopy stays in the WH, the world will pay a huge price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There is so much riding in Nov...don't even want to guess what level of stupidity we are in for & it's sneaking up on us.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Also, something you will probably not see on legacy media, German ambassador visits and Palestinians attack him. Germany sends over a billion $ in Palastinian aid too:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...n-student-mob/
    The Palestinians are rabid dogs, and always bite the hand that feeds them. Jordan, Lebanon, doesn't matter. If they weren't the embodiment of the hatred for Israel, they would have been abandoned years ago.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    The Palestinians are rabid dogs, and always bite the hand that feeds them. Jordan, Lebanon, doesn't matter. If they weren't the embodiment of the hatred for Israel, they would have been abandoned years ago.
    And yet, the degenerates running our country are looking at bringing them here since their muslim neighbors won’t take them. I guess we don’t have enough sh*t people who hate America living off the backs of the taxpayers.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Double tap
    Last edited by flenna; 05-04-24 at 07:12.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    They are useful idiots to the surrounding Islamic nations who want to remove Israel. Nothing more or less.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    They are useful idiots to the surrounding Islamic nations who want to remove Israel. Nothing more or less.
    I think the Arab countries mainly use Israel as a way to deflect their peoples focus from the internal problems in the Arab countries. Not that they wouldn’t mind getting rid of Israel, but it serves too good of a purpose.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    If the reports are true, PeePee Nonutsinmypants and Israel have surrendered.

Hamas will release 33 hostages in exchange for a bunch of jailed terrorist including Marwan Bargouthi master mind of the second intifada, also the war will be over.

Then that worthless piece of cowardly scum Bibi releases his Gaza 2035 plan which is to reward Gaza by building into Beverly Hill

I am so pissed off it is beyond belief.

Page 168 of 182 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast