So I just went on vacation to the beautiful state of Florida, and bent my Ray-Bans I bought with my bonus money over 14 years ago, I loved those Sun Glasses, I still have my Dad's Ray-Ban Aviators he wore in the Air Force, but those have a ton of sentimental value.

Then today my Garmin Instinct that I paid about $400 dollars for 2 years broke when I was helping put in a leveling kit on my friends truck, so my question to all of you is, what is decent and relatively cheap for Sun Glasses and a Watch. I'm a Marine, older, fatter and with thinning hair but still break stuff all the time, and just don't want to invest in something that is in some ways perishable. Here's what I'm looking at and please let me know if you have any recommendation.

-Sun Glasses: magpul.com/magpul-explorer-xl-eyewear.html?mp_eyewear_color_lense=340&mp_eyewear_polarization=598&mp_eyewear_color_frame=310
They can easily double as range glasses which I like, and the style fits me, and $100 doesn't really break the bank. The negative is that Magpul wanting to be 5.11 and have their logo on everything.

-Watch: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BX6B2316/...lig_dp_it&th=1
I had a $50 Casio that was rugged and got me through multiple deployments and even had a built in compass but they don't seem to sell that anymore, I'm ready to go back to a decent watch that just tells time, I can swim in and not worry if it breaks. Negatives, I'm not sure about Fossel but I like the style for work, and out in town.

Please let me know your thoughts, thanks.