I'm wondering if Will or anyone else had tried this, have friends who have tried it, or have information regarding Ketamine Therapy for serious neuropathy.

I have obviously quoted highlights before which I think are summary points, but the article, and websites show a great variety of information. Ketamine therapy is available in two forms, one of which is via IV, while the other is a nasal solution. It appears the pain based therapy is IV driven, while the nasal sounds a bit more "lax" for lack of a better term.

K-Therapy is also a depression treatment, which shouldn't be much of a shock to anyone looking at serious nerve damage / spinal cord injury aid as the two issues dance all over each other in body chemicals and treatment methods. On a side note, I don't think the VA or anyone else has ever found people to be wonderfully happy who are in massive pain. Check out a burn unit or SCI unit if for some reason you have doubts to that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...22/#sec-3title

Ketamine produces strong analgesia in neuropathic pain states, presumably by inhibition of the NMDAR [8,23]. The NMDAR is an excitatory glutamatergic receptor present at spinal and supraspinal sites and involved in the afferent transmission of nociceptive signals. In chronic pain states prolonged nociceptive stimulation causes activation and upregulation of the NMDAR at dorsal horn synapses resulting in enhanced and amplified trafficking of pain signals to the brain (central sensitization). This phenomenon is an important factor in the process of perseverance and eventually chronification of pain. There is now ample evidence that NMDAR antagonists that block the NMDAR, such as ketamine, are able to halt the excessive barrage of nociceptive input to the brain and are therefore potential alternatives to existing treatments of chronic pain syndromes [4,23]. Other effects of ketamine that may contribute to its analgesic behaviour include enhancement of descending inhibition (see below) and anti-inflammatory effects

https://pacificpsychcenters.com/gene...usion-therapy/

Ketamine treatment for depression works very differently from Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) medications like Zoloft and Lexapro. SSRIs work by increasing the amount of serotonin in the brain. Ketamine, on the other hand, is believed to repair damage to the brain. Such damage is caused by cortisol and other long-term stress hormones, which build up proteins in the brain over time.