Thread: Anyone ever order from American Reloading?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Yea,right,you'll stop buying guns when you stop breathing markm!
    I was like... "What are you talking about?" yesterday. But then I just ordered an LE trade in Glock for $330 delivered.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I was like... "What are you talking about?" yesterday. But then I just ordered an LE trade in Glock for $330 delivered.
    Ha, Ha! Yea, I'm no Glock fanboy but I do have my token 19x and like it, those LEO trade-ins are hard to pass up, and AIM surplus has had the sister to the 19x the G45 and I kinda want one but so far so good, LOL!
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 05-10-24 at 10:17.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd sworn off any more Glocks, but For $330 delivered, and I already have the holsters and high capacity death clips? Had to do it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I'd sworn off any more Glocks, but For $330 delivered, and I already have the holsters and high-capacity death clips? Had to do it.
    Ah, those high-cap clips will be the downfall of mankind, for sure!!! I just got a new email from AR as I'm sure most did and was looking at powder, man the whores grab that stuff up quickly, LOL I see some powder listed as "similar" to H4350, gone!! Everything else is gone or nothing I would use. One of my shooting buddies sent a group text to us all and he said Powder Valley said the Alliant was NOT gonna make any more powder because of the shortage of nitro-cellulose! No wonder powder is disappearing so fast, although from AR it always went quickly, at least the better choices! Don't use much Alliant powder although I am a fan of Power Pistol, I have a couple of lbs on hand so that will do the 2K plus I have of my RMR 124 Nukes. Maybe I'll go snooping around, Powder Valley has free Hazmat today only, I think. Just goes to show ya, that there's always something!