Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
I'd sworn off any more Glocks, but For $330 delivered, and I already have the holsters and high-capacity death clips? Had to do it.
Ah, those high-cap clips will be the downfall of mankind, for sure!!! I just got a new email from AR as I'm sure most did and was looking at powder, man the whores grab that stuff up quickly, LOL I see some powder listed as "similar" to H4350, gone!! Everything else is gone or nothing I would use. One of my shooting buddies sent a group text to us all and he said Powder Valley said the Alliant was NOT gonna make any more powder because of the shortage of nitro-cellulose! No wonder powder is disappearing so fast, although from AR it always went quickly, at least the better choices! Don't use much Alliant powder although I am a fan of Power Pistol, I have a couple of lbs on hand so that will do the 2K plus I have of my RMR 124 Nukes. Maybe I'll go snooping around, Powder Valley has free Hazmat today only, I think. Just goes to show ya, that there's always something!